2016 Muscadine Jubilee – Sept. 10
VENDOR GUIDELINES FOR MUSCADINE JUBILEE 2016
Guidelines for all vendors are listed below. These guidelines will be strictly enforced. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Do not set up your booth area until you have been checked in by a Booth Committee member and they have shown you your designated spot and allotted footage. This will allow you as a vendor to make sure that you are in the appropriate location and keep confusion to a minimum. If you set up in the wrong location, the Booth Committee will have to ask you to dismantle your booth and relocate to the appropriate space, even if it means moving just a foot or slightly more. Booths are connected to one another; therefore, it leaves no room for vendors to shift or take up additional space that they did not purchase.
- The Muscadine Jubilee is not responsible for helping vendors load or unload their booth equipment or merchandise. We are happy to help vendors in any way possible with their booth needs; however, the setup of each booth is the full responsibility of that vendor and must be done during the allotted times and by the guidelines set within. If additional arrangements need to be made for booth setup or dismantle, please see the Muscadine Jubilee Booth Committee for assistance.
- There is absolutely NO PARKING allowed in the vendor booth area. There will be no designated parking area for vendors either. Parking is on a first come, first serve basis for vendors and citizens alike in the public parking areas. If you need a parking space close to the vendor section, please come early in an attempt to accommodate your needs. The Muscadine Jubilee will not hold parking spaces for anyone.
- All vendors, whether you sell a product or not, and even if you are a non-profit organization, must complete a Mississippi State Tax Form. Forms will also be available at the Muscadine Jubilee Hospitality Booth. This form must be turned in to the Muscadine Jubilee Committee before you leave the event.
- No vendor is allowed to have weapons or harmful, obscene, or sexually explicit products of any kind or products, actual or fake, that encourage or replicate the use of tobacco, alcohol, or drugs or any other substances that are illegal for people 21 years of age or younger for sale or show at the event. There will also be no racial or discriminatory actions or promotions of any kind. This is a “family festival” and the Muscadine Jubilee Committee reserves the right to shut down any vendor that they feel has not abided by these rules; refunds will not be given.
- There will NOT be any ice for sale by the Muscadine Jubilee Committee. If you need ice, other arrangements will need to be made.
- Your booth size measures 10×12 or 10×20. All tent stakes, trailer hitches and any other obstacles from you booth must be inside your booth area…not your neighbor’s. The Muscadine Jubilee Booth Committee does not sale additional footage for booth spaces. If you need additional space outside of your booth area, you must purchase additional booth spaces at the regular booth price to accommodate your needs.
- No vendor is allowed to move booth spaces without prior consent of the Muscadine Jubilee Booth Committee. If a vendor has been found to have moved spots without prior consent, the Booth Committee will ask that vendor to relocate to their original assigned space or possibly leave the event without refund. We have made every attempt to put you in a good location; however, the Booth Committee is the only body that can make booth arrangements and reserves the right to change your booth location without notification.
- All purchased booth spaces must be utilized by the person or company that has purchased that booth. If you intend to allow another person or company to sell items from your booth, you must provide an application for them or their company so that the Muscadine Jubilee Committee will have their vendor information and product information for reference. All vendors are responsible for turning in their own sales tax forms upon leaving the Muscadine Jubilee event.
- Vendors are responsible for tents, chairs or any other items that you may need.
We look forward to seeing you at the Muscadine Jubilee. Should you have any questions, please contact City Hall at 601-854-5224